Daniel Tibbetts, DMD grew up in Wilmington, DE prior to moving to Pennsylvania to attend dental school. After completing his residency, he went on to work for the University's faculty practice, as well as a private practice. Dr. Tibbetts truly cares about the well being of his patients and takes great pride in the dental care he provides.
Dr. Tibbetts has received training in all aspects of dentistry and focuses primarily on general dentistry. His training in implant dentistry and management of dental emergencies was within a hospital setting.
- Soft tissue laser treatment
Educational Background and Associations
- University of Delaware – Undergraduate BS
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine – DMD
- General practice residency completed at Virtua Hospital
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Pennsylvania Dental Association
In his free time, Dr. Tibbetts enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, running, golfing, and cooking.