Dr. Robert Dollfus is a familiar face in our practice, having shadowed Dr. Bellisario both before and during dental school. He has long held an interest in dentistry, sparked by his own orthodontic treatment as a child. Working next to Dr. Bellisario, he understands the importance of using the latest technology to deliver the highest quality care in a comfortable setting to our patients.
Delivering Healthy Personalized Smiles
Dr. Dollfus is highly trained in
- Implant Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Non-surgical and Simply Surgical Extractions
- Pediatric Preventive Care and Restorations
- University of Miami - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Midwestern University, CDMI- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Dollfus is an avid Philadelphia Sports fan, golfer, and loves spending summer days in Avalon with his family and friends.