The Office of Dr. Bellisario is taking extensive sanitation measures to make sure our staff and patients are safe as we return to the office. Please note that when you arrive for your appointment there may be some steps that are different during check-in, during your appointment, and check-out; and they are all intended to protect you. Some of these measures include:
- We ask that you please do not bring unnecessary guests to your appointment.
- We ask that you show up on time to your appointment, and if you are early, please wait outside of our office until your appointment time.
- You can now check in virtually from your car! Go from car directly to treatment room, minimizing contact in between.
- Please do not bring additional foreign objects into our office, and wear a mask when possible.
- Please practice social distancing when possible and use the hospital-grade hand sanitizer often.
We will be taking many steps on our end as well to sanitize our office while we open up our schedule. Some of these measures include:
- Spacing our appointments so there is adequate time to clean after every appointment.
- Changing into our scrubs and uniforms at work instead of home to limit the transfer of germs.
- Screening our staff daily for temperature and symptoms.
- Limiting our physical contact as much as possible.
- Additional air purifying technology and climate control.
Thank you for assisting us during this time. We invite you to call us at (610) 642-7024 with any questions or concerns about your visit. If you are interested in any of our cosmetic services, we're happy to discuss your options over the phone as well.