At The Office of Dr. Bellisario, our experienced team of dental staff provides a full range of dental services, from cosmetic options to improve the appearance of your smile to general dentistry services to keep your mouth healthy and functioning properly. We also understand the importance of being able to fulfill all of your family dentistry needs, which is why we provide dental services for young children, growing teens, mature adults and senior citizens.
To find out more about the dentistry services Dr. Bellisario offers.
General Dentistry & Family Dentistry Services
When it comes to dental care, we make it a priority to provide every member of your family with the dental services they need to achieve and maintain optimal oral health. From the youngest child to the eldest grandparent, Dr. Bellisario and his team offer a full range of general dentistry services including:
- Teeth cleanings and regular check-ups to maintain oral hygiene and monitor oral health
- White fillings to prevent tooth decay caused by cavities
- Dental implants, dentures and dental bridges to replace missing teeth
- Root canals (endodontics) and dental crowns to repair and restore damaged teeth
Dr. Bellisario can also diagnose and treat sleep apnea to help you breathe easier and sleep better.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Options
To give you a smile that is both healthy and beautiful, Dr. Bellisario provides an array of cosmetic dentistry procedures that are designed to correct your aesthetic smile imperfections. Many of our general and family dentistry services also have cosmetic benefits, and all of our cosmetic options combine both aesthetic considerations and functional elements.
Some of our most popular cosmetic treatments include:
- Porcelain veneers and cosmetic bonding to correct minor flaws such as small chips, cosmetic cracks, slightly crooked teeth and severe discoloration
- Teeth whitening to brighten your smile
- Teeth the same day dental implants to repair gaps in your smile with natural-looking results
- Invisalign to correct bite alignment issues and restore a straight, beautiful smile
For patients with multiple cosmetic and functional issues, Dr. Bellisario offers full mouth reconstruction to give you a brand new healthy smile.
Whether you just want to improve the appearance of our smile or you simply need to take care of your oral health, Dr. Bellisario can help. To schedule an appointment with our experienced dentist. We happily serve patients in the Bryn Mawr, Bala Cynwyd, Ardmore, Havertown, and Newtown Square, Pennsylvania areas.