Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario and Dr. David Robbins offer extensive dental services to address a variety of oral health problems. Their general dental treatments can offer preventative care for common dental problems that affect the health of the smile. Restorative dental care renews the full function of the teeth and gums with complex, proven solutions.
With cosmetic dentistry, our dentists improve the aesthetics of the teeth which also helps patients maintain their oral health. At the Office of Dr. Bellisario, our dental services help patients meet their oral health goals within their budget. Our experienced dentists are with patients through each step of the treatment process for quick healing times and brilliant end results.
Dental Services in Ardmore, PA
Discover more about each of the services we offer at the Office of Dr. Bellisario:
With cosmetic dental care, patients can enhance the appearance and health of their smiles:
- Invisalign: With Invisalign treatment, patients use clear aligners to gradually straighten their smiles. This comfortable orthodontic treatment addresses misaligned and crooked teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are porcelain ceramic shells that we bond to the front of teeth. Dental veneers can cover slightly crooked teeth, small gaps between teeth, and even stained teeth.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding uses a highly malleable, composite material to cover chips, cracks, discoloration, and other cosmetic imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer take-home and in-office teeth whitening treatment that provides long-lasting results. With our whitening treatments, patients can enjoy a bright smile for months or even years.
Our general dental treatments prevent future oral health issues:
- Custom Mouthguard: We provide sports mouthguards to protect patients from dental injuries and tooth loss. Patients who wear metal braces can also use sports mouthguards to protect their orthodontic appliances.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you have a sudden dental problem, call our office. We offer emergency dental care for patients who have severe tooth pain, have just lost a permanent tooth, or broken a restoration.
- Family Dentistry: As a family dental office, we serve patients of all ages. We can find the right treatment tailored to your needs for your stage in life.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers are a comfortable alternative to surgical dental drills and other tools. With dental lasers, we can treat the soft tissues of the mouth.
- Sleep Apnea: Snoring, insomnia, and daytime sleepiness are all signs of sleep apnea. Contact our office if you have noticed these signs in yourself of a loved one.
- Tooth Extraction: For patients with infected or impacted teeth, we will often recommend a dental extraction as a last resort. Extractions remove problem teeth that cause damage or decay in other natural teeth.
With restorative dental treatments, our patients can renew the function of their smiles:
- Dental Bridge: Bridges can “bridge the gap” between natural teeth. They can secure false teeth with adjacent natural teeth or dental implants.
- Tooth Crown: A dental crown acts as a cap to cover damaged and worn teeth. Made of porcelain ceramic, tooth crowns provide durability to both teeth and dental implants.
- Dental Implants: An implant is a titanium post that an oral surgeon inserts into the jaw bone. Dental implants create stable foundations for dental bridges, dentures, and crowns.
- Full and Partial Dentures: We offer partial dentures for patients with rows of missing teeth. If you have full arches of teeth missing, ask us about full implant dentures.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Gum disease is a common dental problem that we can treat with antibacterial rinses, dental laser treatment, and routine cleanings.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders cause pain and discomfort in the face, jaw, and teeth. Physical therapy and nightguards are some of the best options to alleviate TMJ pain.
Schedule a Dental Appointment
Are you looking for a dentist in the Main Line area? Call the Office of Dr. Bellisario today at (610) 839-8967. Feel free to request a dental consultation with Dr. Bellisario or Dr. Robbins on our website.