Dentures offer a time-tested solution to replace missing teeth. Whether you’re missing one or two or require a full row of new teeth, dentures are an affordable, reliable treatment. Far from the false teeth of the past, today’s dentures are modern medical devices built for your busy lifestyle. To learn more about your dentures options, please contact Havertown dentist Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario attoday.
Missing one or more of your natural teeth isn’t just about appearance: Your health can suffer as well. But when you invest in one of today’s excellent dentures options, you’ll wonder why you waited so long. Here, then, are five excellent reasons to consider dentures sooner rather than later.
● Value for money. A well-built denture can easily last ten years if properly cared for.
● Improved speech. Your front teeth, in particular, are critical to pronouncing certain words. If missing teeth have interfered with your speech, a denture may just be the answer.
● Improved chewing and digestion. Your mouth is the first stop in the digestive system, and proper chewing is a key part of extracting all of the nutrients your food has to offer. Missing teeth can prevent you from fully chewing and lead to poor digestion.
● Reduced wear on your natural teeth. When you are missing one or more of your teeth, the remaining teeth have to take up the slack. Not only does this mean more chewing, but greater force is placed on the remaining teeth. Dentures help reduce this stress and even prevent your natural teeth from drifting toward the gaps.
● Self-confidence. When you look good, you feel good, but perhaps you’ve been afraid to smile. Dentures can restore your appearance and give you a great reason to smile again.
If you’re ready to learn more about today’s modern dentures, please contact Ardmore dentist Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario today or Call 610-642-7024. We are pleased to serve patients in Havertown and throughout the Philadelphia area.