Delaying dental care can threaten both your oral and general health. Seemingly small problems like a cracked filling or minor toothache can worsen dramatically if left untreated, and even routine cleanings and exams are crucial to your overall wellbeing. Gum disease is linked to diabetes, heart disease, and many more general health risks.
During the ongoing pandemic, it’s important to seek the vital dental care you need, whether for urgent dental matters or regular visits. The Office of Dr. Bellisario has worked hard to ensure your safety. With your help, we can create a safe and healthy environment for all of our patients and staff.
Here are some tips to help maximize your safety and the wellbeing of others during your dental visit:
- Safety starts at home: Ensure you aren’t exhibiting any fever, cough, or other symptoms before leaving for your dental appointment.
- Wear a mask: You’ll need to wear a mask to your appointment, but be sure to put it on when you leave the house. One of the greatest risks is traveling to and from your dental appointment – particularly if you are riding public transportation.
- Come alone, if possible: For your safety and the wellbeing of those around you, don’t bring any unnecessary guests with you to your appointment.
- Check-in virtually: You can minimize contact with others by checking-in from your car.
- Be on time: If you arrive early to your appointment, wait outside the office, rather than in the waiting room.
- Social distance: Whenever possible, try to maintain a distance of six feet between you and others.
In addition to these steps, The Office of Dr. Bellisario is also taking extensive measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff during the pandemic. These include:
- Daily temperature and symptom screenings of our staff
- Spacing out appointments to limit the number of people in our office and allow adequate time for thorough cleaning between visits.
- Limiting physical contact as much as possible
- Changing into our uniforms and scrubs at work instead of home to minimize the transfer of germs
- Using additional climate control and air purifying technology
Call Our Ardmore Dentist Today
We are committed to creating a safe environment where you can get the crucial dental care you need. Please call us today at 610-642-7024 to schedule your visit with experienced dentist Dr. Jeffrey Bellisario. We proudly serve Ardmore, Bryn Mawr, Newtown Square, and the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania.