It’s a well-known that fact that it takes much less effort to smile than it does to frown. For someone who isn't confident in their smile, that may not always feel true. Smiling is essential to our well-being, so having a smile that you are proud to show off to the world is essential. If you are ready to achieve your ideal smile, contact Newtown Square cosmetic dentist Dr. Bellisario at 610-642-7024 to see what options you may have.
A persons emotional health and physical health are directly correlated to one another, and smiling plays an important role towards overall health. The act of smiling costs nothing but does so much for us. Here are 11 interesting facts about smiling:
1. It can boost your immune system
2. Smiling releases endorphins and boosts your mood
3. Smiling can lower your blood pressure
4. Smiles are contagious
5. The endorphins released by smiling can help relieve stress
6. Babies are born with the ability to smile
7. Smiling can help get you promoted
8. Research shows that wearing a smile is more attractive than wearing makeup
9. It helps you stay positive
10. Smiling is a universal sign of happiness
11. A smile is the most easily recognized facial expression
To learn more about getting the smile that you have always dreamed of, contact The Office of Dr. Bellisario at 610-642-7024 to schedule your consultation with one of our Newtown Square cosmetic dentists today! We proudly serve patients in and around the areas of Bryn Mawr, Havertown, and Ardmore, PA.