Porcelain veneers are a very popular cosmetic dentistry option because they can correct the appearance of multiple dental flaws in just two office visits. If you are a good candidate, Ardmore porcelain veneers can give you the beautiful smile you have always wanted. If not, Dr. Jeffrey A. Bellisario of Ardmore Dentistry can recommend the best alternatives for you.
Basic Requirements for Porcelain Veneers
In order to be able to successfully receive Ardmore porcelain veneers, the following must apply to you:
- You are in good dental health
- You have sufficient dental enamel
- You do not grind your teeth
You may be a good candidate for Ardmore porcelain veneers if any of the following applies to you:
- You are seeking a quick and irreversible solution to cosmetic dental flaws
- You have several cosmetic dental problems that you would like to correct with one treatment
- You do not need to replace large amounts of dental material
Your Cosmetic Dentistry Needs
Ardmore porcelain veneers are a very flexible option that can do away with nee need for multiple cosmetic dentistry solutions and help you avoid lengthy treatment plans involving numerous visits.
For instance, veneers can cover stains and minor crookedness, avoiding the need for whitening procedures followed by a lengthy straightening process. Your porcelain veneers will not become discolored over time so you will also avoid the need for whitening in the future.
Porcelain veneers can correct the appearance of the following problems:
- Minor crookedness
- Twisted tooth
- Very small teeth
- Unevenly sized teeth
- Teeth that are too close together
- Small gaps between your teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked tooth
- Small holes in your teeth
- Broken tooth
- Tooth erosion
- Staining or discoloration that is resistant to whitening
To learn more about Ardmore porcelain veneers, please call the Office of Dr. Bellisario at 610-642-7024 or contact us online today to schedule your consultation.